Shalee, I am such a dork, I almost was going to comment that Rhode has the same hat that Bronx is wearing, then I realized that was when you were over. Hope all is well, he is so cute.
He is way too cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Chet! I have a couple pictures of him on my blog from the Alumni game, he looks really cute...
6 comments:
He's so cute!
I want to see some photos of him in the onesies you made!!
Shalee, I am such a dork, I almost was going to comment that Rhode has the same hat that Bronx is wearing, then I realized that was when you were over. Hope all is well, he is so cute.
He is way too cute. I can't believe how much he looks like Chet! I have a couple pictures of him on my blog from the Alumni game, he looks really cute...
He is so so cute! I just want to squish him :-)
It makes me sad that I haven't had the chance to smoosh that cute baby yet! He is too cute. Someday I promise I will meet you Baby Bronx.
Ok, he is seriously a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment