Tuesday, September 1, 2009

BRONX & BUDDIES





The first picture is of Bronx and his cousin Jace. Jace got to come spend the weekend with us because Megan had a tennis tournament here in Salt Lake. It is so fun that they are so close in age.
The next two pictures are of Bronx and his buddy Brody. Jessie took me out for a delicious lunch for my birthday, so the boys got to chill. They just went swimming together this last week too, so I will have to post those when I get the pics off my other camera.

6 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

Brody loves his BFF Bronx.

Our Family said...

He is so cute! And he is looking so dark. I always thought my kids would be dark and now I have little albino kids..... but they do tan well. He is just so cute! We need to get together so I can hold him and see his cute smile in person!
Jill

Unknown said...

Very Cute Pics. Chase has the same car seat, although we just switched him over to a forward facing, so he could have joined the picture with the matching car seats.

JRO said...

Bronx is a cute little guy! We hope to see you guys soon!

Jimmy & Rosie

The Crofts family said...

Bronx is so cute! He's getting so big I need to come see you guys. Let me know if you're making any trips down here so we can meet up.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh...so cute!!!!