I used to sleep in this gown when I was a baby, so I thought I would post these for you mom. I never thought my son would wear something with pink, but Chet said it was ok since it was sentimental.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
He does a good job pulling off pink!
What a babe! I can't get over those smiles!
Hey Shalee! We are just about to head to bed but I thought I'd comment on your blog so you can see ours. Thanks for letting us do the campfire thing at your house! It's always great to see you guys.
Shalee,
He is seriously so cute and you can't even tell that it has pink on it. I love his smiles by the way.
Hi Shalee,
This is Bree's mom and I snuck on to your blog from hers and just want to say you look fabulous and Bronx is really, really, cute. With Bree and Chase so far away anytime you need a surrogate "grammy" let me know.
DeLana (cyalater38@aol.com)
I think he looks adorable! Thats so cool that you have something from when you were a baby for your baby. I love stuff like that. Cute picts! Take care.
He is adorable. I can't wait to see him. Maybe Wednesday? I'll call you tomorrow.
Post a Comment