Monday, August 17, 2009

BLASUCCI WEEKEND















So here is the update since last post. Thomas graduated from BYU last week, so everyone was in town to celebrate. Congrats T!!! We are so excited for him, but are sad that they will be moving to Texas. Then little Sophia got blessed too. She looked so beautiful!! Loa made her blessing dress and she couldn't have looked more adorable. Bronx is getting so big and cute as ever. I was in the waiting room at the doctor's office the other day and a little boy comes up to me to check out Bronx. He then tells me that I am white and Bronx is brown but that doesn't make a difference. Chet and I got a good laugh out of that one. I will post his two month pics this week. Hope all is well with everyone!

5 comments:

Laura and Bryan said...

Brox keeps getting cuter and cuter! I can't believe how much he changes from post to post. Glad you are having fun being a mom.

Laura and Bryan said...

Bronx, sorry I missed the N but I really didn't forget his name!

Unknown said...

Shalee, Bronx is so cute. I can't believe how much he has grown. I will give you a call soon to catch up. We finally get our internet set up in our place on Sunday.

The Crofts family said...

Bronx has grown so much since you last posted pictures. He's so cute!

Gavin and Natalie said...

He is so handsome! Look at those lips! What a QT. :) And, of course, you're as beautiful as ever. :)