He is so cute! He doesn't really look like Bronx at all. Weird. He has so much hair also. Wish we could have gotten together last week, sorry I didn't have a car to get over to you. Love the pictures they turned out so cute. Keep posting more.
i love that little mister! im so sad we didnt make it up today! i hope everything went well! hopefully my tooth will settle down and we can play this week!
7 comments:
He is so cute! He doesn't really look like Bronx at all. Weird. He has so much hair also. Wish we could have gotten together last week, sorry I didn't have a car to get over to you.
Love the pictures they turned out so cute.
Keep posting more.
He has the sweetest, calm energy. Such an angel. I miss him so much!
What great photos! Love him!
i love that little mister! im so sad we didnt make it up today! i hope everything went well!
hopefully my tooth will settle down and we can play this week!
I love him!
Oh my goodness. So Sweet. I want to see more pictures.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/manfaat-ikan-bandeng/
Post a Comment