Bronx just loves the water and is so comfortable just doing his thing. He decided he didn't want his arm floaties anymore, so I have actually decided that he is ready for swim lessons.
Some of us out for pizza. Doesn't Bronx look all grown up? I love this little man! He has been so cuddly with me lately and I am just eating it up. I don't know if he is sensing the big change or what it is, but I am enjoying it.
While the boys and the girls without kids were out shooting, we took the cute babies for a fun little stroll. This picture shows my big belly. I am definitely getting ready to have this sweet little boy. I am getting really nervous about having two boys, but I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore. This pregnancy has been much harder for me. I haven't been too active because I can't do too much without starting to cramp. It has been really frustrating. Anyways we had a fabulous getaway and it was so nice just spending time with each other and our friends. Thanks Dan and Marianne!




6 comments:
I can't believe how big Bronx is getting. I hope we get to see you guys soon!
You look so cute prego! Bronx is such a cute boy! He does look so grown up at the table! Hope you are feeling well. And keep blogging so I can see pictures of you guys!!!!
Jill
im dying at how cute bronx is in that pizza photo! love that smile!
It was good to see you.
I am sooo sorry we weren't able to get together while you were here! That week was SO BUSY!! You look fabulous you cute little preggers! How did I forget that you are pregnant...or did I even know? Geez, I think I'm losing my mind! ;) Looks like you guys had a great time! Being pregnant is so hard, but the babies are soo worth it! I can't wait to hear what you name him. You look great and I'm so sorry I didn't see you in person. Love ya!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/ini-8-tanda-penuaan-dini/
Post a Comment