I'm so glad you posted. I haven't seen or heard from you guys in forever! Dan was trying to get your address a couple months so we could send you a birth announcement. hope you are doing well!
He is seriously just a beautiful baby boy! Shalee, we totally need to get together. Do you ever do play dates or is your life too crazy right now? Let me know... Jack and I would come meet you anytime (that I don't work) :) And Griff has been talking about getting together with you guys since he ran into you at Dr Muse's office. Hope you guys are doing well!
4 comments:
I'm so glad you posted. I haven't seen or heard from you guys in forever! Dan was trying to get your address a couple months so we could send you a birth announcement. hope you are doing well!
He is seriously just a beautiful baby boy! Shalee, we totally need to get together. Do you ever do play dates or is your life too crazy right now? Let me know... Jack and I would come meet you anytime (that I don't work) :) And Griff has been talking about getting together with you guys since he ran into you at Dr Muse's office. Hope you guys are doing well!
Hey hey! Blogging buddies! This is the cutest picture. I think he should be a baby model. We want to see more of you guys! :)
https://www.cekaja.com/info/parfum-wanita-terbaik/
Post a Comment