

h
As you can see, Bronx is getting bigger. The top picture is a picture I took on his five month birthday. The second picture is him trying rice cereal for the first time on Thanksgiving. The last picture is his "First Christmas" jammies that Grandma Blasucci sent him. And yes he is now sitting up all by himself. It has been an interesting month, but Bronx has kept it exciting with a bunch of new sounds and actions.




5 comments:
He is so cute! I can not believe he is already old enough to be sitting on his own.... I feel like he should still be a new born.
He is so stinkin cute, I love all the pictures of him,
Jill
Oh my gosh he is so cute! Seriously I have a crush :) He really is getting so big
wow he looks so cute in those jammies! what a sweet little man. He soooo looks like Chetty.
shalee! He is adorable!! Oh I just want to kiss his sweet cheeks! I can't wait to meet him and catch up with you!
Oh, I loved that last picture of him. That smile is a heart melter. :)
Post a Comment