It looks like you guys had a good time in Hawaii. I bet it was nice to have Shalee's parents with you to help with cute Bronx. Miss you guys and hope to see you guys sooooon!!
Hey guys! Love your Hawaii pictures, looks like you had an amazing time. Little Bronx looks like he enjoyed it too! Miss you guys, haven't seen you in a while! Shalee, we should go walking this week, unless it's to freezing out :(
4 comments:
Cute pictures Shalee! Looks like you guys have been having some fun. I would love to go to Hawaii - I'm jealous!
It looks like you guys had a good time in Hawaii. I bet it was nice to have Shalee's parents with you to help with cute Bronx. Miss you guys and hope to see you guys sooooon!!
Hey guys! Love your Hawaii pictures, looks like you had an amazing time. Little Bronx looks like he enjoyed it too! Miss you guys, haven't seen you in a while! Shalee, we should go walking this week, unless it's to freezing out :(
Loved your pics. Bronx is soooo cute! It looks like you guys had fun. We need to get together! Are you guys up for hanging out?
Post a Comment