Tuesday, July 14, 2009

BRONX'S MANY FACES










This is what Chet calls the bumblebee. I couldn't figure out how to rotate the picture once it was posted. He does this whenever he is stretching and trying to wake up. We love his little bum poked out.

5 comments:

Jessie and Taylor Miller said...

OMG i miss him! I can't believe he is SMILING already!

Emily said...

He is so cute! I seriously just want to squeeze him. What a handsome little guy.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shalee,
It was great to see you. He is so adorable. Rhode does that funny face with his lips in a kiss/circle too, we love it. Call when you come home again.

A stillborn is not a miscarriage... said...

Wow he is so cute - I love the smiles!! My sister's baby did that bum poking out position in the beginning too we always used to laugh! Glad to see things are going well!

Taylor Anne Vail said...

Hey Shalee~
I jumped on from Jill's blog....looks like you have had a lot going on lately. Your little man is seriously SO CUTE! All of his little sweet faces...what a little cuddle monkey. Your wedding photos were beautiful too. Your look fab!
Tiff