
This is our new joy in our family, Bronx David Blasucci! I love just starring at him all day, watching him change and all his new facial expressions. He has brought so much meaning to my life, and I love being a mom. I can't stop taking pictures of him, so I will post more soon. Enjoy!
11 comments:
Oh I love this handsome little dude! I can't wait to see him again!!
He is so very cute and you look so great! Isn't it fun to finally be able to use all the baby stuff and put them in all the outfits you have been saving. Enjoy. Please call when you are in town, I would love to see him and for you to see Rhode.
He is beautiful! Congrats!!! I cant wait to see him.
Shalee, he is so adorable! Good job!
Oh my gosh he is so cute!! Keep the pictures coming. I'm so happy for you!! Talk to you soon...
He is so adorable!!!!! I love all the pictures and wish I could see more! You need to post them all.
How are you feeling? If you have a minute you need to call me so we can catch up. Are you planning on going to the reunion? You don't even look like you had a baby in your picture! (So you suck!!!!!)
Jill
You are unbelievably thin for just having had a baby! I can't wait to meet Bronx.
Oh my goodness - what a handsome little guy!!! And I don't just say that about anyone! I know ur at ur mom's house as I write this and I should get off my lazy bum and go see you.....maybe I will!
Oh my gosh... he is BEAUTIFUL! Seriously. I can't wait to see him!
Shalee....GORGEOUS he is beyond adorable!! You look GREAT!! Im so excited for you to be a mom!! Congrats!!
He's beautiful you guys! I'm so excited for you both. You will be great parents. Hope to see him in person soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment