Sunday, June 7, 2009

MAY BABY SHOWERS












I was so blessed to have five showers in the month of May. Unfortunately my camera has been acting up, so I don't have very many pictures that actually turned out. I thought I would post a few that did though. Thanks to those that threw me a shower, and thanks everyone that came to my showers! This little guy has already been so spoiled.

4 comments:

Our Family said...

The last picture of you in the black shirt you don't even look pregnant. What is the deal? You are suppose to get bigger? You are so lucky!
So how many day's left do you have? And just so you know I have a few pictures posted on my blog that you can copy and paste so you can have them also. Just so you know!
Love you and good luck
Jill

Mindy said...

You are the most stylish pregnant woman I have ever seen. Thank you so much for the message you left me about pottery barn. You were so sweet to remember me. My little sister has been in town, so it has been a bit crazy... but she leaves on Tues... and then I would LOVE to get together. That is, if the baby hasn't come yet. :) I love your blog. I didn't know you had one! It is such a good way to keep on friends. I love it... even though this is the first time I have looked at a blog forever. Does Tawnie have one? I'd love to see pics of baby Josh. Tell Chet hi!

The Crofts family said...

You look really good Shalee!! NOthing but baby:) Next week will come fast and the next thing you know you'll be experiencing the joys of motherhood.

Gavin and Natalie said...

You look so cute! I'm sorry I missed your shower! How much longer?